Monday, June 09, 2008

Hide and Seek

I have a great story about Neffie (with Photos of course) and I have been spending time with Lucy from next door (Illinois House) - but alas, I have no camera transfer cable. I am now looking for the secondary card reader. Living in 2 places and still tons of stuff to unpack, Alan and I are beginning to realize just how much stuff we just cannot find. Over the weekend I found his camera cable and transferred some pictures. But I have no idea where mine is. Maybe Alyssa knows, but she is in London. Besides the camera cable we are missing a few boxes of papers, Alan's Birkenstock sandles, all the other shoes that were not currently being worn by the guys, and some of my pottery.

We started the Seek part of this game Sunday and it quickly wore us out. We managed to open all the boxes of Alan's mother's stuff we have been storing for 15 years and yes, still storing, until AJ comes home and decides what he wants of his Grandma's stuff.

Wish us luck. We'll be having a big garage sale soon!

No comments: