Thursday, April 17, 2008

CNN, London Webcams and Lettuce Wars

What a day today. I get 1 video and 2 pictures to make my heart just ache. I get to see AJ on CNN. Nic Robertson was with his team and there we get to see our son. And it was good. I am very proud of AJ and all he has accomplished! See the Link on the Right Column!

The second is we managed to snap a shot of Alyssa in London of the West London College Web Cam. Now, you won't be able to tell it is her - as I cannot zoom in. (I can't wait to see what the next 30 years brings in technology!!!).

She is standing next to the curb just after the white street line - and has a black shirt hanging below her jacket. There is a guy approaching her. I can't see her face, but I can see her.

2 kids overseas. One in school in London.

One in a war zone. Some days we just count our blessings and turn away from the negatives.

Speaking of wars, I got sent a clip of the last war of today. Alan managed to capture Q and Charlie nose to nose. It turns out that all those longing looks that Q gives Charlie is not in anticipation of eating Charlie, rather it is in anticipation of eating Charlie's treats. We found out years ago that Q liked carrots, but Lettuce. Who would have thought. The secret - give it to Charlie and Q will want it.

A brief tug of war and you guessed it - CHARLIE won! It may have been the dad look to Q, but Q gave up after a quick final sniff of Charlie's nose and skulked away to get his bone (which is bigger than Charlie, might I add).

No comments: