Tuesday, April 08, 2008

What's For Dinner or "How to Torment Your Wife"

So Alan is living the life at Wisconsin House while I prepare Illinois House for sale. The realtor comes Saturday - so I have from tomorrow until Saturday to "clean up". In the mean time all the animals and most possessions have moved their way North. Charlie, the extraordinary guinea pig, has taken a real liking to his new accommodations. He talks a lot more now and popcorns around his cage in great happiness. Alan takes him out every night and sometimes in the mornings too. So, I guess to either remind me what I am missing, he takes pictures with his I-Phone - and then emails them to me.

Tonight, Q-puppy is seen watching the piggie with great interest. Not a great photo, put it does enough to scare me. I guess Q doesn't scare Charlie - even as he licked his lips over and over while staring with hope and anticipation at Charlie. Charlie is back safe and sound in his cage. I can sleep tonight and I know Q will sleep hoping he gets another chance tomorrow. There's always tomorrow.

No comments: