Friday, April 11, 2008

Towels "Look Mom, No Dad"

We all have the little pet peeves or list of minor but "important to us" list of rules in our homes. Mine is towels. I buy towels from Wal-Mart, Target and Kohl's for everyday use. Sometimes I get some pretty nice ones and when they are new, I like them to stay in that state as long as possible. With a Mastiff Dog that can be hard as towels are used frequently around our home to wipe out said Mastiff Dog's face. Hubby loves to use the newest towels or newest kitchen towels for that use.

Then, occasionally, I splurge. I buy those outrageously expensive towels - where you only buy one or two and if I get a bargain, the better for it. And that was how I came upon the Eddie Bauer Beach Towels. Thick, plush, large. Everything you want for taking to the beach or pool and they stand up to multiple washings. I love those towels. They get used more for showering by hubby than the beach but that is ok. I love them anyway. He has one at Wisconsin House, I have one at Illinois House until I move up there.

So hubby has an I-Phone. I won't get one until Christmas (waiting for my plan to expire) and he takes all sorts of pictures of Charlie with Mastiff Dog and emails them to me. He wants me to know they enjoy each other's company. This picture was titled "Look Mom, No Dad". So he is soooo lucky Charlie didn't get eaten. I just know Mastiff Dog is waiting for an opportunity - but more importantly, I caught my expensive towel draped over the back of the couch - being used to wipe up Mastiff Dog's face and who knows what else. He didn't realize I would catch him with this, but the towel will be grounded when I get back to Wisconsin House. I must save it from ruination. The best part, he has no defense - It was caught in a photo. The towel will revert to my ownership (solely and completely). Now I just need a place to hide it........ The towel wars begin afresh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Fragmentadora de Papel, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://fragmentadora-de-papel.blogspot.com. A hug.