Friday, March 02, 2007

Just Me and the Animals

Alan and Alyssa are in Germany. They left Wednesday with a flight delay, arrived in Frankfurt, had a train delay and made it to Munich. Alyssa met up with some California guys and had herself a nice time - but still in bed by 8pm. Dad was there to supervise. That leaves me with a crazy dog and as Alyssa's parting gift, a completely bonked out cat. Alyssa brought home a birthday balloon.

As Alyssa brought the balloon down the hall to her room, Neffie freaked out and was afraid of it. She usually naps on Alyssa's bed and has taken to sleeping with Alyssa. Since the balloon came home, Neffie, has decided that the balloon and the room is a dangerous, very dangerous, place for a cat. So now she is in my bed. ALL THE TIME!


In fact, this morning, Neffie and Q refused to get out of bed until 9am (according to Richard, who I dragged out of bed at 9am). So we are snowed in, blowed in and Neffie, is STILL IN BED.

I will spend the weekend clearing snow and calming pet nerves while Alan and Alyssa travel through Germany, Austria and Poland. I hope they fun. I miss them loads.

No comments: