Sunday, November 26, 2006

First Walk About town



So Far, I am writimg my blogs the had way - funky keyboard, and connection, but ok, it is getting done.Took a nap and off to "see the sights". A biting wind it was too. Lots of walkng, but we came across the lighting of the Christmas Tree in Dublin (we didn't actually see it light up, as the ceremony was long and I was cold, but later it was quite pretty. Then in Temple Bar, a mini-parade, not sure what it meant - One tall guy in costume and stilts, followed by children with "fairy lights" It was short and cute. We
walked for forever and never found the place we were looking for (though we found 2 adult themed stores and a Hagen-daz). The Hagen-daz is on our list for a later visit. We have a 3 day bus pass. Yipee. I hate waiting at bus stops so here is hoping we time the next ones better. Alan is a good navigator. Walking back to the hotel a truck blew a tire right next to us, and it scared me prety bad. ALan found it funny. I am taking my stuffy/runny/achy head to bed. Tomorrow looks to be a busy one! Miss everyone. We are worring about puppy, piggie, kids and mom. (Ok, I am worrying about kids and mom, Alan about puppy and piggie - piggie and puppy gets weighed when we get home). Hope all goes well everywhere.

No comments: